We provide a platform “fanzee” for sports/esports fans to make fans become closer to favorite club.
What you will do:
– Develop and provide Social media strategy that is oriented on growth and retention.
– Create content, operate and develop social media channels: Telegram, Instagram, Discord, Twitter, Facebook, help communication manager to develop LinkedIn.
– Develop community through social media (Telegram, Discord as must).
– Work on an ongoing basis to find new shareware/unpaid communication channels to attract users to the platform.
– Support with ideation and providing special projects on social media.
– 2+ years of experience in social media marketing. Background in the blockchain, sports and entertainment or gaming industries will be a plus.
– Excellent written, editorial and verbal communication skills in English.
– Experience in generating and testing hypotheses through different shareware/unpaid online channels.
– Experience in developing social media measurement systems and hitting growth goals.
– You are comfortable working remotely to build a global community, across time zones.
– Result-oriented, strategic and experimental.
– Strong stakeholder management skills (Internal and external).
Salary starts from $1600 and depends on the qualification of the candidate.
Working by GMT time only. (10 GMT-18 GMT)